<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7870737340026309801?origin\x3dhttp://breaking-the-brick-wall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“One Thought Of You is All It Takes



To Leave The Rest Of The Word Behind”



Decision.
Date: Friday, March 6, 2009 ||
Time: 5:57 PM
Decision have to be made at certain times.( duh..)

Why must I always have to get the toughest choice to make?
Damn.

A lot of times, decision made may not be pleasing to everybody.
Sometimes no matter how hard you try to make everyone delighted, there will always have to be one who have to secretly bite the bullet.

No matter how hard I try to make everything perfect, there will always be a thorn, makng me feel the guilt.

I do not want to see anyone unhappy about the decisions I make...

So what should I do? Am I making the right one?

Haiz I dont know.....


Profile

Loh Kang Yiao

06 Oct 1993

AISS

Talk.





links,.

3E4'08 Amanda Aloysius BengYee Brian Cherlynn Chi Peng Edwin Guiting Isabelle Issac Jane Jiale JingEn Jingle Kai Sheng KangMing Kristabel Lewis Meiling Meiyin NigelChua Qiaoyi Rouhui Shirlynn WeiXuan Yihui Yiluan YiXuan

History




Credits.

Designer:Sophia(:
Codes:%delusion-n